Class schedule and locations for all bootcamp classes and the Drop a Dress Size Program:
Palisades Sports Complex
13417 Grand Palisades Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28278
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:45 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 5:45 PM, and 6:30 PM
Saturdays at 8:00 AM (all classes above are 30 minutes)
Drop-In A.B.S. class
Saturday at 9:00 AM (50 minute class)
Class Description: Experienced, certified personal trainer Julie Sawyer offers 20 different class times throughout the week to help you with fit in your workouts into your busy scheudle. Bootcamp classes are 30 minute express fitness classes for busy people to help them firm up their stomachs, hips, thighs, and arms. Workouts can be done at a beginner, intermediate, and advanced level, plus there are modifications for anyone with joint issues. Julie Sawyer uses her thousands of hours of personal training experience to help make you comfortable during your first workouts and to make sure you're working out safely and effectively. Sawyer's personal training style will make you feel comfortable, encouraged, and motivated. Julie's bootcamp workouts are better described as small group personal training workouts with an unforgettable "personal touch."
After a couple of workouts, there will be NO doubt that Sawyer cares about YOU and wants to help you get results! It is a consensus among bootcampers that you'll feel the difference in only 2 weeks. Don't let the name fool you....although Tuff Girl Bootcamps offers challenging but fun 30 minute workouts, Julie Sawyer may be the nicest bootcamp instructor you'll ever meet. :)
Tuff Girl Bootcamp workouts vary each time and are FUN! Come on out and experience our friendly and fun class atmosphere! Once you start, you'll NEVER want to stop!
Do you need some social support and accountability to accomplish your goals? Do you need encouragement, or do you need someone to show you how to workout effectively? Are you motivated to make a change, or do you need a little extra motivation to make those changes?
Check out the "Before" and "After" pictures below of a couple of our best finishers in the recent transformation contests. We try to offer one each quarter, so the next one will be coming up soon! (Most likely June 2012!)
Drop a Dress Size Program
Are you frustrated by all the gimmicks, pills, powders, shakes and gadgets sold on late night TV that are nothing more than empty promises and slick marketing?
If so, then this amazing offer is perfect for you…
Here’s what you get in the Complete Plan:
- Three weeks worth of fat burning workouts with Julie Sawyer, highly experienced Certified Personal Trainer, ($120 value) to make sure that you don’t spend one minute exercising that doesn’t produce results. (Workouts are 3 times per week for 3 weeks)
- 21 Days of Fat Burning Meal Plans (Carb Rotation Nutrition Plan, $120 value) designed by a Registered Dietician to ensure that you reach your goals as quickly as possible. (Two choices of meal plans to choose from!)
- Bonus: Cardio plan is given to all program attendees at no charge ($50 value).
You get all this – a $290 Value for $120 for a limited time. There are only 12 spots available for this Guaranteed Results program, so contact Julie Sawyer at 803-984-0714 or firstname.lastname@example.org now to register or for more information.
Cut Exercise Time in Half! Tuff Girl Bootcamps use multiple-joint movements that maximize your caloric expenditure, strengthen your core, decrease your body fat and overall exercise time!
Professional Fitness Coaching at a Third of the Cost! Personal training usually costs around $60/session. Tuff Girl Bootcamps will cost you less than a third of a one-on-one personal training session, and you will get faster and better results through a fun, group atmosphere with ladies who are just like you! Studies have shown that pumping music and a group atmosphere will drive you to work harder than if you were doing it by yourself!
Sculpt a Lean and Sexy Core! Each exercise in the Tuff Girl Workout of the Day is chosen to recruit your core while you’re working out. You will be shown ways to work your core that you may have never seen before, and they’re more fun and actually safer than doing crunches. (Crunches are out for 2010!)
Variety and Versatility! No more boring exercise routines! Tuff Girl Bootcamps are FUN because they’re different each week, and they’re very energizing! You’ll see exercises you’ve never seen before, and your body will adapt quicker when it is challenged in many different ways. It doesn’t adapt when you do the same exercises, in the same way, with the same weight every time. Just suit up and show up! Julie will do the rest, and you’ll be on your way to a fitter body than you’ve been told you could have.
Tuff Girl Bootcamp is a program designed to help women get fitter and firmer, looking better and feeling better, inside and out. One of the many benefits that women will see from the program are FIRMER HIPS, THIGHS, and STOMACHS!
Tuff Girl Bootcamps consists of 1) a workout program that will gradually challenge and increase your fitness level each month, and 2) a nutrition program that is Done-For-You to show you what to eat and how to eat to incinerate the fat right off of your body, and 3) a great social and support network consisting of your trainer, Julie Sawyer, and lots of nice, fun women who live in your area, have your interests, and who are in the same boat that you are!
1) The Workout- Tuff Girl Bootcamp Workouts are revolutionary, cutting-edge, express 30 minute workouts offered three times a week, designed to MAXIMIZE your fat loss, with no time wasted! This is not an aerobics class! It is a strength-training workout (using circuits) that will sculpt your body into a lean, mean fat-burning machine. These workouts can be done by a woman at any fitness level, as long as you’re willing to give it your best effort with whatever fitness level you’re at right now. That’s what being a Tuff Girl is all about! The workout can be as hard or as easy as it needs to be to challenge you wherever you’re at in your fitness. That means that a 60-year old woman who has not exercised in 20 years can exercise right beside a 30 year-old fit-chic who does some form of intense exercise every day. Tuff Girl workouts are designed to be challenging but FUN, using a lot of functional, bodyweight exercises that will increase your confidence in your body and in your ability to handle anything that comes your way for the rest of your day!
Each exercise in the Tuff Girl Workout works multiple muscle groups all at once, which maximizes your calorie burn and your anaerobic conditioning. All exercises performed have a CORE component, maximizing muscle development and toning in the hip and abdominal areas.
P.S. Ladies, you don’t have to worry about "bulking up" with this program. These exercises are designed to sculpt your body to help you look lean, fit, and sexy! More
2) Nutrition Program- Starting in January 2010, all Tuff Girl participants will be offered at least 2 choices of Done-For-You Nutrition Programs, designed and approved by a Registered Dietician, to help you know what to eat on each day of the week. These 2 choices will help you to find the program that you know will suit your schedule and your lifestyle, so that you’re able to follow one to its completion for guaranteed results. Your exercise program is a no-nonsense program that is guaranteed to work, but your results will be doubled if you follow a sound nutrition program. There are no gimmicks or fad diets here, no pill that you can swallow for immediate results; it’s just gonna take ole-fashioned hard work and some smart, mindful eating! More
3) Social/Support Network- Julie and some of the other women in your class (your new best friends!) will be holding you accountable with what you’re eating so that you get the results you’re looking for. We also have a Girls Night Out, at no charge, once a month for all of our Tuff Girls to get together, hang out, and have fun getting to know each other and their trainer better. More
Tuff Girl Bootcamp is not JUST a workout; it’s a program. There is a difference. There are some trainers out there who are not knowledgable enough, who haven’t kept learning through education, and trainers who don’t workout on their own to learn more about what actually works. There are also some good trainers out there whose only goal is to make sure you get a good workout for the time that you are there with them, but there is no plan, and there is no structure.
The Tuff Girl Bootcamp program is a results-driven environment that offers you the best workout you can get that will continue to evolve and challenge you the fitter you get. There is a plan to help you progress and continually improve. That means you that you don’t have to hit a plateau in your fitness level!
Julie Sawyer, your trainer, was a highly successful, collegiate/semi-professional athlete who embodies determination, perseverance, and winning at whatever she does. Through her experiences, Julie will teach you, motivate you, challenge you, and inspire you to make sure that you’re on your way to achieving your "dream" fitness level, the body that you want, and the life that you want to lead.
The Tuff Girl Bootcamp is all about perseverance and seeing a goal to its completion, never giving up, and doing whatever it takes to get you where you want to be. Julie will NEVER give up on you, and she wants to make sure that you don’t give up on yourself. Your belief in yourself, your self-esteem, and even how you carry yourself will continue to increase as long as you’re in the program. Our goal is continual lifestyle improvement, and we want to be the most enjoyable and empowering part of your day!